MedHelp is one of the leading e-health companies in Sweden. Through our SaaS solution, we offer smart health and care solutions to private, public companies and organizations.
Our solutions support companies in their proactive and strategic work to create healthy organizations and decrease sick leave.
With twenty years of experience and an innovative technical platform we are one of Sweden's leading players in e-health, with high growth ambitions across borders.
We are now looking for a skillful and outgoing Cloud Engineer to come and join us on our exciting journey here in Stockholm!
Who you are:
We are seeking an individual who wants to play an instrumental part in supporting our business growth and take a lot of responsibility of the development of our SaaS solution.
The right candidate for this position is someone who has serious experience of different cloud solutions (pref AWS) and wants to be part of a small and social team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshoot cloud infrastructure
- Optimization and tuning of system performance and ensuring that systems will run reliably, secure and are highly available in a 24/7 production environment
- Manage vendors and 3rd party cloud partners
- Define, implement and document operational processes and procedures for app deploy and infrastructure maintenance
- Support DevOps team with cloud infrastructural needs
- Writing infrastructure as code -> such as Cloudformation or Terraform
Qualifications and Experience :
- Minimum 3-5 experience working with AWS or other cloud provider such as Azure and Google Cloud
- Past experience with the containerized solutions and container orchestration such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Datadog Cloudwatch prometheus, kibana and grafana
- Experience building highly automated infrastructures with writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform
- Python know-how is a plus
- Experience with setting up gateways, reverse proxies, private and public clouds
- Experience with DNS and load balancers
- Understanding of modern development, operations processes and methodologies such as DevOps, Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with Cloud Security
- Experience with highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
Working at Medhelp
It is a very exciting time to join our journey! We offer a unique opportunity to join the team at one of the most innovative e-health providers in Sweden.
If you are excited about what you’ve read, please send a personal letter along with your CV to our recruiting partner Rasmus.Bengtsson@arizon.se.
We welcome your application as soon as possible.