MedHelp is one of the leading e-health companies in Sweden. Through our SaaS solution, we offer smart health and care solutions to private, public companies and organizations.
Our solutions support companies in their proactive and strategic work to create healthy organizations and decrease sick leave.
With twenty years of experience and an innovative technical platform we are one of Sweden's leading players in e-health, with high growth ambitions across borders.
We are now looking for a skillful and outgoing Tech Lead to come and join us on our exciting journey here in Stockholm!
Some things you will do:
- Lead the development team on a daily basis
- You will have a key role in enabling and ensuring an agile development process
- You will write high quality code and lead the code reviews with the team
- Guide other developers and be fully responsible for the team’s output
- Collaborate with Product Managers to understand and translate requirements and ensure that specifications and architecture design meet broader strategic goals
- Identify, research and propose strategic technical initiatives in a way that balances both the short- and long-term company goals
- Responsible to drive refactoring needs and priorities in order to ensure quality and scalability over time
Who you are:
We are seeking an individual who wants to play an instrumental part in supporting our business growth and take charge of the development of our SaaS solution.
The right candidate for this position is someone who loves to code and take a lead role within a team, someone who preferably has at least 5 years’ experience as a developer.
You will work with the following Tech Stack:
- DotNet Core
- EntityFrameWork Core
- AWS RDS (SQL)
- AWS SQS
- AWS SES
- Angular 8
- NG-Prime (CSS base framework)
- React Native
Good to have interest of:
- Deployment Scripts (PowerShell)
Working at Medhelp
It is a very exciting time to join our journey! We offer a unique opportunity to take lead and build the team at one of the most innovative e-health providers in Sweden.
If you are excited about what you’ve read, please send a personal letter along with your CV to our recruiting partner Rasmus.Bengtsson@arizon.se.
We welcome your application as soon as possible.